The conference covers 2 types of topics:
Economics & Finance Topics: Fintech & Value Exchange, Cryptoeconomics, Token Analysis/Governance, Token & Sharing Economy, Supply Chain, Regulation & Policy, Cryptocurrencies & Monetary Policy, Market Microstructure and more
Technology Topics: IoT & Shared Data, Smart Contract Security, Scalability & Micropayments, Identity Management, Decentralized Applications, Consensus Protocols, Anonymity and Privacy, Off-Chain Payment & State Channels and more
– Gathering of leading scholars, researchers, developers, CEO’s, CTO’s, lawyers and government officials.
– Presentations and discussions on the state-of-the-art, latest advances and future of blockchain technology.
– The conference covers topics ranging from technology, economy & finance to law & regulations.
– Real-life application examples from blockchain adopters on different uses cases of blockchain technology.
– Satellite events enrich the conference experience with different activities, workshops, talks and parties.
– 21 companies will host exhibition booths, presenting their products and services to the audience.
– Pre-event “warm-up” session on different topics from leading scholars for blockchain newbies as well as experts.
– The top 30 publications will be presented at the conference, revealing ground-breaking discoveries.
– 600+ Attendees
– 30+ Speakers
– 30+ Publications
– 21 Exhibitors