THE PAPYRUS PROTOTYPE IS FINALLY DEPLOYED
Oct 14, 2017Our development team did a great job and deployed the prototype of the papyrus ecosystem.
The papyrus token is live - bonuses extended
Oct 13, 2017As a show of gratitude for your patience and loyalty toward Papyrus we’ve decided to give all Token Sale participants unprecedented bonuses!
Papyrus’s market adoption strategy
Oct 11, 2017What is our market adoption strategy? Glad you asked. Here's a strategy time!
Strategic partnership with airpush, bancor, wings, and bitclaveOct 11, 2017Papyrus has completed the working prototype of the advertising ecosystem and is starting its first real integrations in the advertising market.
Papyrus is the world’s first fully comprehensive and highly scalable decentralized ecosystem for digital advertising which radically improves programmatic advertising stack to provide efficient, transparent and mutually beneficial environment for users, publishers, advertisers and decentralized application (dApp) developers using blockchain architecture.
- Decentralized identity and reputation management for all market players
- Registries and security deposits
- Incentivized auditors
- Decentralized consensus on: traffic quality / brand safety / ad quality
- Disputes resolution and slashing conditions
- Payments via blockchain
- Blockchain-linked audit trail
- Full stack of open source components for programmatic buying for easy integration with existing systems
- No redundant costs on intermediaries
- Ensured traffic quality
- Ensured brand safety
- Ensured ad quality
- Advertiser payments for ad campaigns
- Compensation for publishers and users
- Proof-of-Stake deposits of registered ecosystem participants
- Service fees to ecosystem participants
- Governance of the Papyrus ecosystem
Each ecosystem infrastructure participant (Publishers, dDSPs, dSSPs, Auditors, Ad Agencies, Advertisers) needs to lock a specified minimum amount of Papyrus tokens as a security deposit (Proof-of-Stake) in Papyrus registry. This minimum amount depends on the volume of payments flowing through the participant, for greater volume participants needs greater PoS deposit. This ensures that demand for Papyrus tokens will grow with the growth of the amount of connected participants and payments turnover going through Papyrus-enabled components.
Example: assuming $1B monthly turnover going through Papyrus ecosystem (~5% of worldwide digital advertising market) and PoS deposits equal to 2-months turnover — there will be at least $2B value in Papyrus tokens locked as PoS deposits.
- PRP are prototype Papyrus utility tokens used in the ecosystem prototype. All 100% of prototype tokens (PRP) emission will be exchanged to 15% of overall permanent tokens (PPR) emission after TGE Round 2.
- PPR are permanent Papyrus utility tokens that will be used in the permanent version of the ecosystem. PPR will be generated during TGE Round 2 and will serve at Papyrus economy in the long term. Total PPR supply 1 000 000 000
Token Generation Event 1
- Token price: $0,8-1,0
- Public sale end time: 2nd November 2017 14:00 UTC
- Total PRP supply: 6 250 000
- PRP tokens to be sold: 5 000 000
- Conversion ratio PRP to PPR: 1 : 24
- 80% will be sold during TGE Round 1;
- 20% will be allocated for advisory board, bounty campaign, Papyrus partners, pilot integrations with ad platforms and the founding team.
The goal of TGE Round 1 is to bootstrap the Papyrus prototype ecosystem and start pilot integrations with Papyrus partners, including antifraud vendors, publishers, SSPs and DSPs, as well as to accelerate the development of a Papyrus expert community.
- 50% will be used for Papyrus ecosystem marketing and promotion, hiring business developers and community managers around the globe, as well as for building relationships and making pilot projects with expert advisors and companies from the advertising and blockchain industries.
- 25% will be used for research and development, including the hiring of development team employees.
- 5% will be reserved to cover infrastructure costs, such as hardware and office expenses.
- 5% is reserved for legal costs and counsel.
- 15% is reserved for motivation schemes for early project supporters and the project founding team.
TOKEN GENERATION EVENTS ROADMAP
2017 Q1 — Q3
- Project Launched
- Team Assembled
- White Paper Published
- Launch of Papyrus initial prototype in Ethereum mainnet
TGE ROUND 112th of October 2017 14:00 UTC
- Pilot projects with Publishers, SSPs, DSPs, Auditors and Advertisers
- First ads served using Papyrus ecosystem
- Scalability stress-testing
- Deployment of permanent ecosystem
TGE ROUND 2TGE Round 2 is planned for 2018 Q1 after Papyrus successfully launches pilot integrations and start delivering real benefits for the market players
- Papyrus Publisher, User and Advertiser Accounts
- Integrations with first dApps extending their economies
- Papyrus Protostar Release development and testing
- 20 Connected Partners
- Papyrus Protostar Release — first comprehensive release of all basic Papyrus components
- 50 Connected Partners
TGE ROUND 3TGE Round 3 will be launched no earlier than in 2019 after Papyrus achieves significant market traction, grows its user base and ad payments volume within the ecosystem
2019 H1Uprise Release
2019 H2Equilibrium Release
Our goals to january 2019
- 50+ connected partners, including DSPs, SSPs, Auditors
- 10000+ registered publishers
- $1M+ ad payments daily flow
Alexander ShvetsProduct Director
Leo EletskikhTechnology Evangelist
Elena ObukhovaCommunications Director
Tanya KrishtopaProduct Manager
George OdysseosBusiness Development Manager
Andrey VlasenkoLead Software Engineer
Alexander KholodovLead Software Engineer
Alexander TeleginMobile Software Engineer
Igor SokolovBlock-chain Engineer
Andrey LyubimovResearch & Analytics
Aleksei PupyshevMobile Software Engineer
Leonid BaranovLead Software Engineer
Vitaly BubyakinFrontend Developer
Vyacheslav TrofimovFrontend Developer
Liza SolyaninaGraphic Designer
Ekaterina BezverkhayaWeb and Graphic Designer
Shamil ValishevDigital Marketing Manager
Nikolai AvramovPR & Community manager
Mike CostacheStrategy AdvisorFounder of Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC), Co-Chair of d10e
Eyal HertzogStrategy AdvisorFoundation Council at Bancor
Co-founder of AppCoin
Jeremy EpsteinMarketing AdvisorCEO at Never Stop Marketing
Tim BrownBusiness Development AdvisorGlobal Agency Strategy and Partnerships at SAP
Jeremy LevitanTechnical AdvisorGlobal Advertising Performance at Twitter
Alexander ShishowTechnical AdvisorCEO BotScanner
Dmitry LeeTechnical AdvisorSolution Architect at Netcracker
Brad YasarStrategy AdvisorCo-founder & Managing Partner at KrowdMentor
Rahul ChandraBusiness Development AdvisorVP of Corporate Business Development at Netcracker
Richard TitusStrategy AdvisorFounder at Andronik Ltd.
at ARK ICO Advisors
Mikhail FedorininOperations AdvisorFounder of Calltouch
Marissa KimLegal AdvisorPartner at ARK ICO Advisors
Thomas HulbertCommunications AdvisorFounder & Creative Director at Native Kool Media
Papyrus is going worldwideOctober 23, 2017Dmitry Lee talks about our ecosystem at Blockmoon 17 in Belgrade
THOMAS HULBERT PRESENTS PAPYRUS AT D10E IN KYIVOctober 23, 2017Papyrus evangelist tells how our ecosystem is going to fix the three main problems of digital advertising
PAPYRUS AT ICO SUMMIT 2017October 23, 2017Thomas Hulbert pitches our ecosystem at blockchain conference in Zurich
Jeremy Epstein on joining our advisory boardOctober 23, 2017Watch this video to learn why CEO Never Stop Marketing believes in Papyrus